Tuesday 12 February 2008

Brand new fresh after CNY…

11/2/08 marks the day of school reopen for all government schools and most institutes of higher learning. My lessons here resume today at afternoon. (Suppose morning also has another class, but the lecturer still taking personal leaves; so it still mean free for us lo!)
After the CNY break, start to have the “full gear” for the so called “short assignment” titled “computer fraud”. With the PowerPoint that are being completed by my other group members, I started to work for the full report with all the materials supplied by them; plus some more online materials search by me and some books on IT to refer. Till now (12/2/08), I managed to sort out 4 pages already, about another 16 pages to go. Hope that the contents that I have really have that much!
Today afternoon met with Chen Sze since we graduated from STPM. Had about an hour talk; shared some topics…quite pleasant meet…and I have to say: Chen Sze, your impression (I mean the dressing + wearing and overall) still that pretty. Happy stay in Singapore and look forward to meet again in near future (although you say is next year, wahaha). Just to tell that next year maybe easy to meet in Miri or it maybe not; depending whether I wanted to proceeded to ACCA or not.
After that, went to Popular Book Co. to look what’s on offer. Not that “big” surprise. But I bought another 3 Chinese books…RM 49.50 after rebate…Original cost RM 58…
That all for now…Happy Holiday for those still on holiday…Happy Valentine for those who are on relationship…Happy working for the others…and Gambate for me to finish the assignment staffs earlier for me…Wahaha!!
Bye-Bye!!

No comments: