Saturday 9 February 2008

2008 CNY photos gallery 3

Electronic tang long... at my grandma's house...
CNY decorative...pic.3

You people should know what are these…


The “used and used” electronic tang long hung outside my house…bright version...



The “used and used” electronic tang long hung outside my house…dark version...




Hampers…in my grandma’s house…





Some of the decorative put up in my grandma’s house…pic.2






Some of the decorative put up in my grandma’s house… pic.1







Presenting: Cars parked in my grandma’s house…Ya, I know is a little bit non-sense; but just want to show the spaces…wahaha!!








The view of forests opposite my grandma’s house…









A “good car” “struggling” to move in “lighting” (the white one on the right)….










One of the “White sand” area in Brunei…











Complex for Toyota car dealers in Brunei…












National Inn in Brunei.













No comments: