Wednesday 20 February 2008

Blues...

The results for ACCA-CAT December 2007 Examination had been released on Monday, 18/2/2008. I sat two papers on that sitting. The results are: Paper 3 passed with “border”, i.e. few more marks less will result me a fail! And Paper 5, the VERY hated management paper, Fail! Need to Re-do again! Really hope can secure 40 marks for the upcoming sitting! Damn it! I really don’t want to sit for that boring and stupid theories paper for a few times!!! May miracles happened! Thank god!!
This two days busying to prepare my notes…looking for re-sit materials for Paper 5…Go to Pustaka…Go Popular again…some more new Chinese books arrived, I see quite nice also…but…no so much provisions…See first.
I have obtained some other references for my CAT, the other version of textbook…Better than what my college used one…Easier to read and understand…(Seems to be, but don’t know yet)! Work hard to pass CAT!! UK Examination really “don’t play play”! Is hard!
You will really know what marks you score! And the passing marks are clearly stated one!! Serious!
That’s all for known! Bye-Bye!

2 comments:

Malabei said...

Sorry. Look please here

Anonymous said...

Attention please!
->> Remove Viruses! <<-