Tuesday 28 July 2009

Usual thing + rojak...

Hai, I am here again...after quite a long while...haha...someone made a complaint that all my recent stuffs are very lame and dry...yes, I admit that...as all are about my studies items...but what to do la...I can write something else...but takes times to create stories or something in kind...haha...bear it nia la...

Another thing I just wanna post up, my "school" is just rediculous and money faced.
They gave ACCA students complementary english lessons, however every student is required to buy the materials at RM18. And for those who had done Form 6 MUET with band 5 or band 6 (or other similiar capacity at international level) had an option whether want to join the class or not. These are all no big deal.

What is really stupid is that the way they collect the money. Last week was the first lessons in stage for all students. And you know what, they say all items must be collected latest by last friday, which I only came to the knowledge yesterday after an "incident", whereby I was trying to log on to the school computer to have some internet assess that is not available in my hostel. Initially, I thought I had typed the wrong log on info as I really typed something wrong...then the screen pop up a message stating that my account was disabled. Having fine with that, I go to the computer department to seek for assistant as I thought it was blocked due to that reason as in most common cases...who knows they said it shall be due to financial reasons as they never set that "common rules" in their computers system.

Done with that, I go to the financial department to check it out. In the end, is the RM18 that they are talking about! really sien and ridiculous. How can you expect all the students to clear the "debts" within the first week with the fact that some students havent even had their first lesson yet??!! Nonsense and rubbish. But anyway, I gonna to see later whether it is unblocked or not...wahaha...

Yesterday just having read through the Bookfest catalogue, really nice bargains to be grab during the exhibition at KLCC exhibition hall on next month. Let's see what else that they have to offer, with more than 1 million copies of books and other multimedia related items on display; I hope to grabs some nice bargains on casual reading materials. But anyway, what's more important is that since they had a vast area for English books and they stated there that there are publisher from UK to be participant in the event, I do hope to see some academic materials from UK (ACCA or something in kind) at discounted prices....

One month had passed, and the lecturers are progressing faster and faster; and I think that shall mark the revision count down towards exams...anyway, just hope everything goes accordingly...haha...

Here it goes, another school related item....haha...lolz..

Bye for now!

No comments: