Thursday 16 July 2009

Something on customers' appraisal....

Well, as far as a business entity going concern is being taken into account for; I believe customers' appraisal is the key of "survival"...if you cant make the customers happy or refused to listened and act hospitably towards their request(s) and and demand(s), in the end business's sales or reputation and goodwill that are definitely going to suffer.

First of all, I would like to give MAS a good credit on customers' feedback matters. Few months backed I wrote in to them (due to something that they had done regarding the flight scheduling which is not so appealing) to complain something. They did get back to me giving some explanations towards my question.

I did drop off a suggestion of requesting them to review one of MASWings' RAS services in Sabah & Sarawak as I feel that it shall be retimed for the conveniences of the public, particularly those seek immediate connection from west Malaysia. And yesterday I came to acknowledge that they are going to retimed one's of it's flight time in the near future, bringing it more closely to the time during the earlier MAS era.

Anyway, they didnt really get my point; thus hoping that the to be three additional weekly frequencies shall be timed for these purpose mentioned. Anyhow, thumbs up for them to really listen and valued customers' feedback despite the fact that I had heard quite a number of people talking about their onboard hospitality which is not so reflected as it shall be in the ads (I do agree to a certain extent, but anyway if they gave what I shall be entitiled for onboard, it is OK with me whether they do smile or not or whether they could really actually acting promptly to your onboard request or not; for me I just want a value for money flight...).

Looking at some other entity it is the other way round. When someone talking to them, they just like...seem talking like a robot, with no tones, not so "friendly" faces, even dont care about customers' request...which is quite....(no need to say much la)...

My point is just: Valued the feedback of customers, all entities! Like a chinese saying goes: "Customers are the ultimate bosses". It is them who shall enable your businesses to be going concern.

(PS: Anyway, I personally DO NOT like those shops who are "over hospitalised"; meaning upon you step into their shop(s), they would just simply "following" you, asking you in the first place what are you looking for, there is NO FUN of shopping at all in such place, please! My point is that what for I step into your shop looking around when I already really know the exact item(s) that I want to buy?! right? And it is even more rude when a cashier ask is that all that you want to buy when you actually only got one or two items to buy!)

Guess that's all, just painting about something about "consumers' right", haha.

Bye bye!

No comments: