Tuesday 2 December 2008

Exams 1: P T7

Having just finished my first paper for this semester, about hundreds of people took the exams roughly. Performance? "Feeling" can secure at least a pass, since I managed to "force" myself to write as much as possible; this might be the most complete script that I had ever submitted for a purely written papers all this while. Praying that with that can allow me to earn a good credit, yeah!

Coming up is the "killer" management paper, with "mountains" of "old candidates" taking the exams all over the time. Since this sitting is the LAST sitting under current format, I am praying that it would be a little bit easier.

Then, is the time to prepare for Paper 10, managing finance; which is also a "not so easy" one. Hoping this three may bring the luck of at least all pass in order for me to earn a full certificate of CAT before going a stage further in financial course.

Guess that's all. Bye bye!

No comments: