Thursday 18 October 2007

Hello, long time didn't see liao

Hello, everyone. It has been some time for not updating new article. Holiday mah……,so be a little bit lazy lah,haha!!
Anyway, this Raya break is really sound like a “new year break” for me. You might ask: “Ha, why?”. Well, the answer is that for the past few years, I spent my CNY break by just doing two simple things. The “mathematical formula” is this: TV + Food!! Yap, watching television and have some snacks. But, after this few days, I realise something: My eyes really getting “old” liao!!Haha!!
Why leh?! It is because back in years ago, (around 2000 when my family first have Astro) the longest TV hours that I can have in a day is from 5.30pm-11.00pm. Now, about 2.5 hours I need to close the “box” for a break before I can enjoy some more programmes. Or else I might feel dizzy and uncomfortable. I also don’t know why. Anyway, too much TV is hazardous to our eyes, that is for sure……
(I can now enjoy 100+ channels, you should know what it mean la.)
Apart, I did go on with my Paper 5 notes taking job and go on with the reading of that “boring and yet long long” textbook……5 more chapters to close this story and till then, is the time for examination liao lo……Gambate nei!
Time really “fly” so fast, count count; we are moving towards the end of October lo, 2 more months we shall welcome 2008…… Anyway, within weeks my brother will take his SPM examination and they shall finish it within exactly two weeks for 10 subjects……so nice, but really tired.
The rivalry in tertiary education seems more obvious……The SPM and STPM candidates haven’t finish their final challenge yet and the educational road show have been started all over the major town liao……haiyo, so competitive meh? Maybe it really is; more and more tertiary institutions are established and the students numbers seems much less than what the market can offer……Don’t know la……
Bye for now!
(PS: To all the readers of this blog, if you wish to leave some comments or messages, please feel free to do so, I look forward for that; Thank You!)

No comments: