Wednesday 3 October 2007

4 in 1 issues

Just to reply the question raised by someone, regarding the language used on this blog; well, my answer is that I will choice the medium of writing based on the issues that I wish to write. If English is easier for me to convey my ideas, then I will use English. If not, then I prefer to use Chinese to have a better flow of ideas.

1/10/2007:
Blackout again at Art Garten. Don’t know what the SESCO do recently. Like to blackout under such hot day.

Watched firework display on the TV via TVB8. It is a really nice show. Seem like celebrating big festivals…… (In fact it is, it is done in conjunction with PRC National Day).

When I told one of my student that next year I might only come in once a week for the current tuition class because I have some other new classes to cater of; he told me that he wish me the new class won’t success so that I still can spent ample of time with the current class. Haha… so nice to hear that although I didn’t really know whether they like my style or not with regard to the tuition class……hehe…

2/10/2007:
Today mark the last lecture for ACCA-CAT Paper 3: Maintaining Financial Records and we managed to start the discussion on the past year papers. Wow…still one month left…Yes we are one month ahead of schedule…
Struggle hard to tackle the question patterns and styles now……I hope can really master the subject matter after sufficient practice and past with flying colour…… (of course for every paper la……)

Buy two additional newspapers and do reading during the afternoon time. (Topic of interest? JiangJiangJiangJiang. The answer is aviation: MasWings replacing FAX)
Perhaps you people might want to know why, well my father origin is Limbang and over the last two decades (that is when I was born in the first place till now); I spent my CNY there except only for 4 or 5 years in Miri. Although I didn’t travel by air in order to get there every year over the periods (10 years ++ except last year), I better to know what’s happen about the RAS service now……

Around 2 o’clock in the afternoon, right after I close the fan and have my bath; JiangJiangJiangJiang, blackout again!! What…… Balckout under such hot day?!! Luckily it only last for about half an hour like yesterday at Art Garten…… If not oh, will really feel like to …… You know la ha……hehe…

3/10/2007:
Is still really an absolutely HOT day. Proceed with past year papers…… Tonight still got LAN subject haiyo……headache la……so boring……

No comments: